Content Marketing: Strategy & Framework
11 July 2013, 7 – 9PM @ Hub Sydney
The merit of non-interruptive content marketing is undeniable. Websites that regularly blog attain 97% more indexed SEO links than those who don’t. Over 90% of customers find custom content useful and 78% believe that companies who provide it are interesting in building good relationships with them (CMI).
The question is: are you doing it properly?
Learn about Content Marketing Strategy and the most important parts of the content mix which include: news, blogs, videos, white papers, podcast etc. Learn how to use content marketing to communicate your value proposition and differentiate from your competitors to establish your brand as a thought leader.
Via best practice examples and first-hand experience, our Brandito on the day will teach you:
- How to overcome the time and resource cost associated with content marketing
- How to align content marketing with the values/offering of your brand
- Developing a content plan mix i.e. ‘content pyramids’
- How to build engagement
- Understand the content marketing mix and when to use specific channels
- Free or affordable tools to help you source and schedule content
- Measuring not only your success but that of your competitors
Tags: Digital Strategy, Content Planning, SEM/SEO, Social Media, Video Strategy, Email Strategy, Digital Tools
- Presentation Slides. Hard copies to annotate your own notes and soft copy
- Tools list: A summary of the tools revealed plus comparison against others.
- Strategy Document and Brandito Content Plan example
- To win buy-in step-by-step document
- Free Q&A post event
- Admission to a new form of sharing and post class support
- BONUS: 20% off discount code for your next event
How to Get Here
101 William Street, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
Paid parking available at multiple locations nearby; Secure Parking 70 Riley St, Darlinghurst
7min walk from Kings Cross Station, 550m walk.
7:00 – 9:00PM
101 William St Darlinghurst