Essential Sales Skills for Entrepreneurs
10 December 2013, 6:30 – 8PM @ Vibewire
Whether your an entrepreneur or already hustlin’ and bustlin’ in the world of sales, this class is for you.
Come see Peter Morkos present to you proven skills and techniques used by some of the world’s most unorthodox salesmen such as Richard Branson, Tony Robbins & Robert Kiosaki.
Even as a seasoned salesman, this class will give you a fresh take on the art of selling and being not only effective, but also efficient in closing the sales cycle. You’ll be able to communicate a simple value proposition to your audience, build rapport and eradicate and post-purchase cognitive dissonance.
If you’re an entrepreneur, you need to be well versed in the art of selling – whether you like it or not.
<!- TOPICS COVERED –>
Via a series of tools, examples and first-hand experience, in this class you will learn:
- What differentiates an expert sales man or woman from an ordinary one?
- What is a sales cycle and how do you maximise each process to reach your end goal
- The psychology used by the best sales people in the world
- Consumer behaviour and what drives people to buy
- Prospecting new and existing business
- The best customer centric questioning
- Effective ways to manage and use customer specific information
- Dealing with objections and formulating your Unique Selling Position (USP)
- Closing the pitch
Tags: sales skills, sales process, The ‘pitch’, prospecting new business, Unique Selling Position (USP), overcoming objections/rejections
- Presentation Slides. Hard copies to annotate your own notes and soft copy
- Free Q&A post event
- Admission to a new form of sharing and post class support
- BONUS: 20% off discount code for your next event
How to Get Here
525 Harris St, Ultimo NSW 2007By Car:
Paid parking available at multiple locations nearby;
10min walk from Central Station
6:30 – 8:00PM
525 Harris Street Ultimo
No Further Bookings