Social Media for B2B
12 December 2013, 6:30 – 8:30PM @ Hub Sydney
Social Media has definitively been proven to speed up the decision-making process in B2B industries and 93% of business buyers believe all companies should have a Social Media presence. Surprisingly however, very few B2B companies are harnessing the power of Social Media to engage with their audiences and as a Lead Creation channel.
Your aim as a B2B business online is to maximise your share of digital voice and engage with your audience better than your competitors do. This is where a Social Media strategy can help.
In this short class, you will learn how to execute a Social Media strategy aligned to your business goals via practical solutions including how to set up a content calendar, how to measure the ‘buzz’ around your industry/competitors and how to beat Facebook’s EdgeRank algorithm.
This purpose-built class for B2B businesses has been developed by B2B marketing practitioners.
Via best practice examples and first-hand experience, our Brandito on the day will cover:
- Introduction to Social Media and best practice
- Identifying the alignment of Social Media to your B2B business
- Evaluation of the Social Media mix i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- How to create a social media plan and content calendar
- ‘Social Media SEO’: Understanding Facebook’s new EdgeRank algorithm and what it means for your content
- ‘Social Media SEM’: When and how to use paid targeting methods on Facebook/Twitter
- Measuring competitor activity on Social Media
Tags:Social Media, Facebook Marketing, Twitter, Social Media ROI, Content Planning, Social Tools
- Presentation Slides. Hard copies to annotate your own notes during class
- Sample Social Media content plan incorporating Facebook’s EdgeRank considerations.
- Free Q&A post event
- Admission to a new form of sharing and post class support
- BONUS: 20% off the price of an exclusive half-day Social Media Strategy Workshop tailored for your business. Please ask trainer at your class.
How to Get Here
101 William Street, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
Paid parking available at multiple locations nearby; Secure Parking 70 Riley St, Darlinghurst
7min walk from Kings Cross Station, 550m walk.
6:30 – 8:30PM
101 William Street, Darlinghurst 2010
No Further Bookings