Start-Up Series: What is Your Business Model?
2 July 2013, 6 – 7PM @ Hub Sydney
Without a business model even the best business ideas face failure.
As a new business/entrepreneur or an established business looking to re-define itself, most business schools will agree understanding what your business model is should be one of the first things you identify.
What business schools have little consensus over however, is what exactly is the definition of a ‘business model’ and what should it cover?
This practical class will teach you how to define your next big idea or stagnating existing business as a business model – and it’s not in a 10-20 page document either.
In this class, you’ll learn:
- Identifying your businesses’ ‘why’ and how to communicate it
- How to develop a solid, unique business idea and move forward with
- A background on traditional business models
- How to create a business model and multiple contingencies quickly and effectively
- Tools that will help you track your success
Tags:Business model planning, Idea Crystallization, cost/revenue structure, channels to market, customer value proposition
- Presentation Slides. Hard copies to annotate your own notes during class.
- In-class working example of a best practice business model
- Free Q&A post event
- BONUS: 20% off discount code for your next event.
How to Get Here
101 William Street, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
Paid parking available at multiple locations nearby; Secure Parking 70 Riley St, Darlinghurst
7min walk from Kings Cross Station, 550m walk.
6:00 – 7:00PM
101 William St Darlinghurst
(0) Tickets Left